The VISO 2 is a digital faced visual altimeter for those skydivers who prefer a digital display over a traditional analog display. VISO II is packed with features and is the perfect visual solution for skydivers. VISO II can be set to display ALTITUDE or VERTICAL SPEED. A specially designed Protektor can be put on the VISO II to make it easier to attach to a hand or wrist. The Protektor is sold separately.
- Electro-luminescent back light for night jumping- Can remain ON for several hours.
- Automatic calibration to local elevation on LCD screen for easy & intuitive operation and information review.
- Logbook with playback of altitude/speed profile for the last jump.
- Operational at sub-zero temperatures.
- Stores up to 10 minutes of profile data for last jump.
- Displays Alti-Meter or Speed-Meter details from exit to landing.
- Records and displays jump information about the last 200 jumps including exit altitude, deployment altitude, freefall time, max speed in freefall and max speed under canopy.
- Choice of readings in feet or meters as well as MPH or KMH.